Monday, August 26, 2013

Professors, Prespiration, and Precipitation

Dear rain,
If you could save the whole precipitation thing for the days when I don't spend more than five minutes on my hair, that would be great.
Sincerely,
Umbrella-less College Kid

So all my "doings up" for the first day of college classes slid off a little with the weather. Whatever. I'm over it. The good news is that my history teacher has a healthy sense of humor, a passion for the story of history and not necessarily the dates, a low stress, full-class participation final, and contains a very strong likeness to John Goodman. I would have posted a picture of him and Goodman for you to compare, but couldn't locate one anywhere. Very sneaky Professor Paul, very sneaky.

My College Algebra professor, however, was not so internet protected, of which I am glad because ever since I saw him I've been wanting to show you the preciseness to which he is a mix of both Professor Lupin and Arthur Weasley. Observe.





 Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.



His mannerisms are much more to the likeness of Lupin than Weasley, which makes me a little weary. If you recall...



But so far so good. I mean as far as 4x - 7 = 13 goes. It's nice to know that Math 1050, if not the rest of college, isn't beastly first off. That's definitely a comfort, however short lived. 

So I'll get back to my Sullivan 9th edition, $126.50 College Algebra textbook, and leave you to your internetting. 

Cheers. 

1 comment:

  1. Emily add N,
    I love your face.
    I love your blog,
    keep being brilliant.
    Love,
    ~Le Artist
    Jess

    ReplyDelete